This handmade stoneware espresso cup features a striking black and gray marbled design, crafted using the Neriage technique.
The cup is wheel-thrown and the unglazed surface has a smooth texture that's pleasing to the touch. The mirror-like glossy black glaze on the handle contrasts with the matte surface, adding a touch of elegance and sophistication to your coffee ritual.
With its perfect size for an espresso shot, this cup is ideal for enjoying your favorite coffee beverages. The simple yet modern design is easy to integrate into any kitchen décor, and the unglazed finish is not only beautiful but also practical, as it resists stains and can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Quantity: 1
- Dimension: H 2.5in, D 2.5in
- Capacity: 100 ml
- Main Usage: Espresso cup, Home Decor
- Material: Stoneware - Neriage Pottery
- Origin: Made in the U.S.
In stock item, orders are shipped within 2 business days (Mon-Fri ~4:00 pm).
Because items in this store are made in small quantities, there is usually only a small stock of each item.
Inventory may be moved to other store without notice. Please purchase your favorite items in advance.
- Hand wash: Most of Saori M Stoneware items are dishwasher-safe, but hand washing is recommended. Please use mild soap and warm water. Avoid harsh chemicals or metal sponges that can scratch the surface of the glaze or clay.
- Avoid extreme temperature changes: Sudden changes in temperature can cause handmade ceramics to crack or break. Avoid placing ceramics directly on a stovetop or in the oven, as well as placing them in the freezer.
- Do Not Stack: To avoid scratches or chips, use protective padding such like papers, cloth when stacking ceramic dishes or bowls to store.
- Dry Storing: Avoid storing ceramics in a damp or humid environment in long term, as it can cause mold to the piece.