If you do not find a solution, please use the contact form to ask a question.
Individuality of Each Piece
- The pattern and shape may vary slightly from piece to piece, but please understand that all Saori M Stoneware items are handmade by a single artist.
- Orders received Monday through Friday between 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. will be shipped in 1-2 days.
- Orders received outside of the above business hours will be shipped the next business day.
- US domestic shipping is a flat rate by each carrier with a small discount. International shipping is also available for a nominal fee.
Handling and Care of the Ceramics
- Most of the Saori M Stoneware pieces are dishwasher and microwave safe, but we recommend hand washing them as they are handmade. Please check the description page of each piece.
- Please use the dishwasher and microwave at your own risk. (We do not guarantee any damage during use them.)
- If you use a dishwasher, please avoid contact with other dishes, and if you use a microwave, please avoid prolonged heating.
- Please avoid using the oven.
The piece I want is sold out!
- Due to the nature of studio ceramics, all pieces are produced in small batches. Inventory may also be transferred to consignment stores without notice. So, please be sure to purchase the piece you want as soon as possible.
- By the way, it will take about three weeks, but we can make a new stock upon request.
- We try to make a steady production, but we do not always have the usual ceramic materials available. Therefore, the impression of a piece may differ between past works and additional batches.
What is Neriage / Nerikomi?
- You can find details here on the blog page.
- It is also introduced in a Youtube video.
Is gift wrapping available?
- A simple box is included free of charge for each small piece. Wrapping paper is not available.
Aren't unglazed pieces prone to stains?
- Some of the pieces have an unglazed finish. However, because they are created by high-temperature firing, stains are not likely to occur when drinking green tea or white tea even on white piece.
- When drinking wine, tea, or other highly stained beverages, rinsing with water immediately after use will help prevent staining.