Curved Flower Vase
Curved Flower Vase
This is a small porcelain vase. This white and light blue swirl pattern is created by combining two different colors of clay and forming them with a potter's wheel, using a technique called Neriage.
The surface is unglazed and has a sandstone or plaster-like texture that reinforces the contemporary impression. The interior is transparent glazed to increase water resistance.
It is suitable for fresh flowers as well as dried flower arrangements, and can also be used as a small container. Or it can be displayed as it is, adding a minimalist accent to a room as a work of art.
This piece is also available at Saltstone Ceramics, a Seattle pottery gallery.
- Quantity: 1
- Dimension: H 4in (10.2cm) x Dia 3in (7.6cm)
- Capacity: N/A
- Main Usage: Flower Vase, Home Decor,
- Material: Porcelain - Neriage Pottery
- Origin: Made in the U.S.
In stock item, orders are shipped within 2 business days (Mon-Fri ~4:00 pm).
Because items in this store are made in small quantities, there is usually only a small stock of each item.
Inventory may be moved to other store without notice. Please purchase your favorite items in advance.
- Hand wash: Most of Saori M Stoneware items are dishwasher-safe, but hand washing is recommended. Please use mild soap and warm water. Avoid harsh chemicals or metal sponges that can scratch the surface of the glaze or clay.
- Avoid extreme temperature changes: Sudden changes in temperature can cause handmade ceramics to crack or break. Avoid placing ceramics directly on a stovetop or in the oven, as well as placing them in the freezer.
- Do Not Stack: To avoid scratches or chips, use protective padding such like papers, cloth when stacking ceramic dishes or bowls to store.
- Dry Storing: Avoid storing ceramics in a damp or humid environment in long term, as it can cause mold to the piece.