Experience the beauty of craftsmanship with my exquisite dish made using the Nerikomi ceramic technique.
Multiple color clays are wedged together to create a stunning pattern, resulting in a unique marble stone-like appearance. The translucent glaze texture of the dish adds an extra layer of elegance, creating different tones on the top and edge of the piece.
This enhances the presentation of food without distracting from its beauty, much like a picture frame. Perfect for showcasing your favorite appetizers, desserts, or side dishes, this dish is a stunning addition to any kitchen or dining room.
Elevate your culinary experience with our one-of-a-kind Nerikomi plate.
This piece is now available at Saltstone Ceramics, a Seattle pottery gallery.
- Quantity: 1
- Dimension: H 0.5in, Dia 8in
- Capacity: N/A
- Main Usage: Tableware, Home Decor
- Material: Porcelain - Neriage Pottery
- Origin: Made in the U.S.
In stock item, orders are shipped within 2 business days (Mon-Fri ~4:00 pm).
Because items in this store are made in small quantities, there is usually only a small stock of each item.
Inventory may be moved to other store without notice. Please purchase your favorite items in advance.
- Hand wash: Most of Saori M Stoneware items are dishwasher-safe, but hand washing is recommended. Please use mild soap and warm water. Avoid harsh chemicals or metal sponges that can scratch the surface of the glaze or clay.
- Avoid extreme temperature changes: Sudden changes in temperature can cause handmade ceramics to crack or break. Avoid placing ceramics directly on a stovetop or in the oven, as well as placing them in the freezer.
- Do Not Stack: To avoid scratches or chips, use protective padding such like papers, cloth when stacking ceramic dishes or bowls to store.
- Dry Storing: Avoid storing ceramics in a damp or humid environment in long term, as it can cause mold to the piece.