This Neriage Sake Set includes a traditional Japanese flask (tokkuri) and two small cups (ochoko) perfect for enjoying sake with friends or family.
The set is crafted from high-quality porcelain with a beautiful textured finish that highlights the natural variations of the clay. Each piece is carefully hand-formed, glazed (only interior), and fired to produce a unique and functional work of art.
The tokkuri has a slender neck and a wide base for stability, while the ochoko cups are very lightweight and fit easily in the hand.
The cup is thinly made, and the two different transparencies of the porcelain swirls created by the Neriage technique are very beautiful through the light.
Whether you are a sake connoisseur or simply love the beauty of artisan pottery, this set is sure to enhance your drinking experience and bring a touch of Japanese tradition and modern impression to your home.
*A new batch was added on Oct 11th, 2023 as a restocking. The color is slightly different from the old version due to the use of a different clay.
- Quantity: Sake Set = 1 sake bottle + 2 sake cups (or individually)
Main Usage: Drink Sake (Cold and Warm), Alcohol Beverage
Material: Porcelain - Neriage Pottery
Origin: Made in the U.S.
In stock item, orders are shipped within 2 business days (Mon-Fri ~4:00 pm).
Because items in this store are made in small quantities, there is usually only a small stock of each item.
Inventory may be moved to other store without notice. Please purchase your favorite items in advance.
- Hand wash: Most of Saori M Stoneware items are dishwasher-safe, but hand washing is recommended. Please use mild soap and warm water. Avoid harsh chemicals or metal sponges that can scratch the surface of the glaze or clay.
- Avoid extreme temperature changes: Sudden changes in temperature can cause handmade ceramics to crack or break. Avoid placing ceramics directly on a stovetop or in the oven, as well as placing them in the freezer.
- Do Not Stack: To avoid scratches or chips, use protective padding such like papers, cloth when stacking ceramic dishes or bowls to store.
- Dry Storing: Avoid storing ceramics in a damp or humid environment in long term, as it can cause mold to the piece.