This ceramic wall-hanging vase is handmade using the Neriage technique and features a beautiful blend of marbled colors. Its unique design and exquisite craftsmanship make it the perfect addition to any home.
This is designed to be hung on the wall, making it a great way to display fresh/dry flowers or greenery in any house room. Its minimalist design and clean lines make it a versatile piece that can be easily incorporated into any decor style.
Whether you're a collector of beautiful ceramics, a lover of pottery, or simply looking for a unique and functional piece for your home, this Neriage wall vase will impress with its stunning design and exceptional craftsmanship.
*This wall vase can be hung on a plasterboard or wood wall with only one push pin, but make sure the push pin, nail, or screw is firmly attached to the wall so that it will not fall.
- Quantity: 1
- Dimension: W 2.5in, H 3.5in, D 1.5in
- Capacity: N/A
- Main Usage: Home Decor, Flower Vase, Wall Accent
- Material: Stoneware - Neriage Pottery
- Origin: Made in the U.S.
（White x Blue color pieces are slightly smaller than Blue x Black color.）
In stock item, orders are shipped within 2 business days (Mon-Fri ~4:00 pm).
Because items in this store are made in small quantities, there is usually only a small stock of each item.
Inventory may be moved to other store without notice. Please purchase your favorite items in advance.
- Hand wash: Most of Saori M Stoneware items are dishwasher-safe, but hand washing is recommended. Please use mild soap and warm water. Avoid harsh chemicals or metal sponges that can scratch the surface of the glaze or clay.
- Avoid extreme temperature changes: Sudden changes in temperature can cause handmade ceramics to crack or break. Avoid placing ceramics directly on a stovetop or in the oven, as well as placing them in the freezer.
- Do Not Stack: To avoid scratches or chips, use protective padding such like papers, cloth when stacking ceramic dishes or bowls to store.
- Dry Storing: Avoid storing ceramics in a damp or humid environment in long term, as it can cause mold to the piece.